To provide you with the highest standard of training so you start your motoring independence as a competent and confident driver. You are gaining a skill for life not just being trained to pass your driving test.
My Promise To You is to help you through:
1. Your theory and hazard perception test
2. Design a course of practical training to match your specific needs from your first lesson through to your practical test
3. Provide you with the relevant feedback during your lesson and at the end of each session recording your progress
4. Advise you the appropriate time when to book your practical test or if necessary reschedule your test if required
5. Lessons on a one to one basis with no other students in the vehicle
6. Honour the full duration of each driving lesson which will consist of briefing at the start, practical training and then debriefing at the end of the lesson
7. I will conduct myself in a professional manner at all times
8. Provide a modern, properly maintained, dual controlled car for your driving lesson
DVSA Approved Driving Instructor in Dumfries and Galloway
WSM Training gives friendly and patient driving tuition as we’re aware that this helps to promote better driving. We have an excellent pass rate and all of our tuition is one to one, meaning that you get an instructor that is focused on your learning.
Besides being a fully qualified DVSA approved Driving Instructor, we have a friendly and patient approach to teaching. The more relaxed you are, the quicker you will learn, which will help you build your confidence faster.
Driving School in Dumfriesshire
As you browse through our website it will help explain what you need to do from applying for your provisional licence to taking your test and most importantly how to contact me to answer any questions or to book your lessons.
WHAT WE OFFER
Services we offer FREE to gain your Licence
There are discounts available on insurance for the learner drivers and block booking discounts available when you buy 5 or 10 lessons together. As well as offering competitive rates you get:
Dual Control vehicle
One to One instruction
Pick up point to be arranged
Free Theory Training
Free Hazard Perception training
Free Home Study pack
THEORY & HAZARD PERCEPTION TRAINING
Pupils are provided with a Home Study Pack and access to our On-line Tuition Programme when you use our Website which contains the most up to date Theory, Hazard Perception and Practical Tuition Programmes.
Theory Test Fee £23
PRACTICAL TRAINING COURSES
Monday – Friday Hourly Rate £30
Saturday Hourly Rate £35
Advance booking 5 hours £145
Advance booking 10 hours £290
DVSA Test Fees
Evenings, Weekends & Bank Holidays £75
Extended Test Fee for disqualified drivers
W/Days £124 W/End £150