On-site training only
This course deals solely with electric powered tractors up to a maximum rated capacity of 15,000kg. The term “tow tractor” is used widely throughout industry and encompasses a range of vehicle types and operating environments.
Course Duration: 1 day (Max: 3 candidates per course)
WSM In-House Certificate: In-House certificates are included, only allowing the candidates to operate a Tow Tractor within their company.
RTITB Certification available
This one-day course will teach Novice/Experienced/Refresher Operators how to safely operate a Tow Tractor in their work environment.
- Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 (HASAWA) Regulations 2,7 and 8
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Safe Driving Practices
- Introduction to the Equipment
- Moving off, Manoeuvring and Stopping (Forwards and Reverse)
- Battery Care
- Pre-use Inspection
- Principles of Towing
- Assessments (Theory & Practical)
To book a course for Tow Tractor call or email our office on:
Office: 01387 733731