First Aid At Work Requalification - Two day HSE Compliant Course
When first aiders have completed an initial Three Day First Aid at Work course, they will have a good base knowledge of first aid. When your First Aid at Work certificate is getting close to the expiry date (within 6 months), this two-day course will cover everything we covered in your initial First Aid at Work course. It’s packed with plenty of practical, so we can renew your confidence with a range of scenarios, injuries, illnesses and conditions.
Even if we didn’t provide the initial training, we can still requalify you on this course as long as your certificate is valid.
Candidates will cover the following units:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
Good To Know
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free workbook, and a copy of our user- friendly manual ‘The Good First Aid Guide’ to keep.
- There are no formal tests, we’ll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
First Aid Training
At our Training Centre, your premises or a locally arranged venue?
This course is available at our Training Centre, your premises or a locally arranged venue. To find out more or book your training today, call 01387 733731 or email us at email@example.com with your requirements.