First Aid At Work - Three day HSE Compliant Course
Packed with practical activities, we’ll get you confident to deal with emergencies both in and out of the workplace. First Aid at Work is a nationally recognised certificate.
Suitable for high risk and large workplaces, especially those with machinery or lots of manual work.
Candidates will cover the following units:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
Good To Know
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free workbook, and a copy of our user- friendly manual ‘The Good First Aid Guide’ to keep.
- There are no formal tests, we’ll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
First Aid Training
At our Training Centre, your premises or a locally arranged venue?
This course is available at our Training Centre, your premises or a locally arranged venue. To find out more or book your training today, call 01387 733731 or email us at email@example.com with your requirements.