Emergency First Aid at Work - One day HSE Compliant Course
This is our most popular course, it takes a no-nonsense approach, meaning that candidates get to know, what they need to know.
It will prepare you for an emergency situation both in and out of work.
Emergency First Aid at Work is great for both low-risk small workplaces and larger ones wanting additional back up.
Candidates will cover the following units:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
- And lots more!
Good To Know
- This course is Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each candidate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each candidate will get a copy of our quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’.
- There are no formal tests, we’ll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening manner!
First Aid Training
At our Training Centre, your premises or a locally arranged venue?
This course is available at our Training Centre, your premises or a locally arranged venue. To find out more or book your training today, call 01387 733731 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.