Keep your DQC up to date by annually completing 7 hours Driver CPC.
All professional LGV and PCV drivers are legally required to complete 35 hours of training every 5 years. We have taken the headache out of Driver CPC training by providing 3.5 hour and 7 hour training modules that give relevant, practical skills in bite-sized training blocks that fit around your work.
Book Now! Call 01387 733731.
Courses are held regularly our Driver CPC approved training centre in Dumfries, or we can deliver training at other locations, such as your premises. Prices start at just £75 per 7 hour module.
If you need to book Driver CPC training:
Phone: 01387 733731
Periodic Training explained:
Periodic training is designed to improve drivers existing knowledge, and make them more courteous towards other road users as well as driving in a more fuel-efficient manner and making the roads safer. This also gives the drivers updates in changes to current legislations and continues their personnel development.
DRIVER CPC TRAINING
We deliver courses made up either by combining two 3.5 hour modules from our wide range of Jaupt approved material or from our selection of stand-alone 7 hour modules, enabling us to deliver fresh, original courses to candidates.
3.5 hour modules:
• Delivering the Goods – Points of Call, Route Planning, Customer Service (LGV Only)
• Drivers Hours & Tacho Awareness – Drivers Hours Rules, Tachographs, Operational Guidance (LGV & PCV)
• Drivers Hours Rules – Drivers Hours Rules, Working Time Regulations, Operational Guidance (LGV & PCV)
• First Aid Awareness – Actions in an Emergency, CPR, Unresponsive Casualty, Choking Adult, Wounds, Bleeding & Shock (LGV & PCV)
• Health & Safety for Drivers – Laws, Vehicle Movements, Banksman Signals, Manual Handling, PPE, Working at Height, Slips, Trips & Falls (LGV & PCV)
7 hour modules:
• Emergency First Aid at Work – Roles & Responsibilities of First Aiders, Incident & Casualty Assessment, CPR, Unconscious Casualties, Choking Casualty, Shock, Minor Injuries, External Bleeding, Other Conditions (LGV & PCV)
• Operator Licence Awareness – Roles & Responsibilities, Drivers Hours, Fleet Inspections & OCRS, Operator Licensing, Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness, Walk Around Checks, Driver CPC, Driver Licensing (LGV or PCV)
DRIVER CPC Training
Based in Dumfries we offer training courses at WSM Training, Heathhall Industrial Estate, Tinwald Downs Road, Dumfries, DG1 3PH which has been approved to deliver approved Driver CPC periodic training courses.
Call us today on 01387 733731 to get the Driver CPC compliance training you need or alternatively you can also fill in our Contact Form, to get in touch with us via email. Don’t forget to remember WSM Training when you’re in need of Driver CPC training in Dumfries.